Terms of service Effective date: October 18, 2021
Hello and welcome to the new and exciting Up Credit community. Our mission is to provide our customers with ways to not only improve but also understand their credit and what goes into it. Unless expressed otherwise all of our tools are free to use. The terms of service are listed below. Please feel free to review them and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AS SHOWN IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION OF THESE TERMS.
1. Description Of Services Up Credit is a personal finance information service that focuses on helping users find pre-qualified offers and learn more about their credit. We also track and collect user information, including but not limited to, credit scores, loan information, credit cards and monthly payments, home loan values, credit eligibility, bank account information and debt. By collecting this information we are able to provide a user with a clear picture of their credit and financial profile. We are also able to provide a user with financial recommendations and the best loan offers in our system that fit the user's budgetary and credit worthiness constraints. Up Credit’s services are provided to you free of charge. Our services are meant to aid you in finding the best financing options and to help you better manage your finances. Up Credit, Inc. does not provide tax or legal advice to our users and we make no representation on how frequently your data will be updated. At our discretion we may temporarily suspend or end our services with the member at any time. If you choose to use the services of Up Credit, Inc., at the time of signing up you authorize Up Credit, Inc. to pull (soft pull) your credit report. The terms that you are agreeing to are provided to you prior to signing up to participate in our program. You may cancel at any time and delete your account by either calling, filling our a contact request or writing to us at: Up Credit Inc.
211 E Lombard St.
Baltimore MD. 21202
2. Limitations Of Liability 2.1 Guaranteed Approval
At no time are offers guaranteed based on pre approval. We will do our best to only match you with offers that may approve you but it is up to the sole discretion of our partners to guarantee approval. Up Credit will never be responsible for you being denied an offer or extension of credit.
2.2 Educational Use Only
All information contained within our services are for educational use only. At no time do we guarantee that your credit score will go up or down. Furthermore the credit score model we use does not guarantee that you will be approved by lenders based on your score. There are many models used to score a consumers credit and each one measures your score in a different way.
2.3 We Are Not Legal Professionals
At no time will any information provided by Up Credit be taken as legal advice. Up Credit is not a credit repair agency, credit counselor or a law firm. Using our service does not replace professional advice.
2.4 US Residents Only
Our services are designed strictly for US residents. If you reside in a country other than the United States we have the right to remove your account at any time.
3. Content Ownership All content contained within our app is either the property of Up Credit Inc or its partners. At no times should any content be used without written permission of Up Credit Inc. You may contact us at email@example.com to request permission to use our material or logo. Please include a brief description on how our content will be used.
4. Disclaimers All of our services are provided "As Is", "As Available" basis without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express. statutory or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, all of which Up Credit Inc expressly disclaims. Furthermore Up Credit Inc makes no warranty as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of content that we provide. Up Credit Inc is also not responsible for updating any content and we do not guarantee that content will be available, uninterrupted or error free. You, the consumer are responsible for any consequences or results of using the content provided by Up Credit Inc.
5. Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Your use of this service is at your own risk. Any disputes arising from this agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration. By entering into this agreement you are waiving your right to a trial by jury or class action lawsuit.
6. Account Security When registering for an account, each user will select a login name ("Email") and password. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to protect their password and ensure its security. This would be done by changing said users password when their is a suspected security breach and making sure that their password is not something that is easy to guess. Furthermore any user logging in with inaccurate or someone elses information will be terminated without notice.
7. Links Up Credit Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Up Credit Inc of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Up Credit’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Up Credit Inc will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Up Credit Inc may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Up Credit Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Limitations Up Credit Inc or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Up Credit’s Website, even if Up Credit Inc or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Governing Law Any claim related to Up Credit's Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.